Shawna Schuh, CSP, (Certified Speaking Professional) is an Executive Coach, Master NLP Practitioner and the President of Women in the Pet Industry Network.
- Established Schuh Biz Productions in 1983
- Earned Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation in 2002 (earned by less than 8% of speakers world-wide.)
- Author of the two books and a 5-booklet educational series
- Coach Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- 25 years of education and teaching in the image, fashion and entertainment industry.
- Writer for trade magazines and publications
- Former co-host of a weekly business talk radio show
- Has appeared in over 150 radio and television commercials
- Has been featured in seven films
- Member of American Federation of Television and Radio Artists since 1985
- Member of Screen Actors Guild since 1987
- Member of Fashion Group international of Portland, Oregon, since 1989
- Member of the National Speakers Association, since 1995
- Regional Director of Fashion Group International of Portland, 1998.
- President of the National Speakers Association of Oregon, 2001-2002.
Shawna has spent the last 3 decades, (she started really young) working with professionals and creating content that will help them think more strategically, communicate more effectively and present more powerfully.
Shawna's philosophies include continual growth, critical thinking and using service and gratitude as the cornerstone of success. Clients use her for years not only as an expert but as their secret weapon for gaining an advantage in the marketplace.
Shawna has nearly three decades of experience in communication, motivation, business and finesse. She is a member of the Screen Actors Guild, The American Federation of Radio and Television Artists and the National Speakers Association where she has earned the Certified Speaking Professional designation held by less than 8% of speakers worldwide.
Shawna is an author of several books, audio and video programs and is a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming which allows her to work with professionals and executives to help them experience profound insights about themselves and their businesses.
She shares her life with a horse, dogs, a cat, pig, house rabbit and one confused goat, which means things with Shawna are never boring!
Shawna has helped open my eyes to the power of “focusing on what you want to happen, rather than on what you don’t want to happen.”
It’s truly amazing to see how quickly that simple change in focus moves you from a follower to a leader.”
Michael E. Fincher
Senior Manager | Deloitte Tax LLP
Kevin Dier, Johnstone Supply
I look forward to utilizing more of your information in the future.”
Express Employment Professionals
-Dana Martinez, IMortgage
-Julie Holmes, Unique Products
-Jeni Halliday, Halli-Loo