Building Better Business with Catalyst Consulting podcast, featuring Shawna Schuh
August 18, 2021
How To Become an Intentional Leader in Your Business – with Shawna Schuh
What type of leader do you show up as in your business? Becoming a successful leader requires being intentional in the risks you take and the environment you create for your team to be the best they can be.
In this episode of Building Better Businesses with Catalyst Consulting, we have Shawna Schuh, a leadership and executive coach. She advocates for her clients and is uncompromising about working towards their betterment. She explains what it takes to be an intentional leader who leads their team to suitable company culture.
Listen in to learn the value of trusting your team to do their job without micromanaging. You will also learn how to be a fair and consistent leader to build an environment where your team is motivated.
What You Will Learn:
- [0:36] Intro
- [1:13] Get to know Shawna the person, and a few fun facts about her.
- [3:01] How she advocates for leaders in whatever they need to achieve in their journey.
- [4:44] Shawna on how she got into coaching and why she loves doing it.
- [7:21] Why you shouldn’t make the mistakes of not hiring help or a coach to support you.
- [9:33] Learning how to trust the people you hire without micromanaging them.
- [15:39] How to become a level five leader and be successful in your business.
- [19:45] How to build a culture that puts the responsibility of finding solutions on your team.
- [30:18] Building a culture and environment that allows your team to be motivated all by themselves.
- [39:18] The importance of being fair and consistent as a leader for your team to show up in the same way.
- [46:18] The personal growth you achieve as you grow as a business owner.
- [49:03] How to be an intentional leader in business and life to build your dream life.