Let’s Talk Sales podcast, featuring Shawna Schuh
October 18, 2021
Shawna is the founder of Schuh Biz Inc., providing information and tools for executives and high-performing salespeople to profit with and through people. She’s an expert in neuro-linguistic programming and is a prolific speaker, having given two TEDx talks. Shawna is based in Oregon. I hope you enjoy this interesting discussion!
Do you have questions, comments, or guest suggestions? Email us at email@example.com! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you can get every new episode as soon as it’s released.
Discussion with Shawna Schuh
In this episode, we talk about:
- Seeing ourselves as a species as a way to understand collaboration
- Using pet care as an analogy for leadership development
- How leaders can get training from trainees
- Understanding how to analyze cues by learning from animals
- Shawna’s best practices for leaders and coaching
Featured on this episode:
- Shawna Schuh on LinkedIn