End of Summer Hazy Days
This has been a quick and amazing summer, or at least it was for me. Now, maybe, just maybe I’m in a less than inspired mood and that’s a lesson, isn’t it?
Do you ever get tired of being inspired? Tired of being “ON”? Tired of doing everything for everyone? Or at least that’s how it feels right now as I write this.
You may not have these – (Want to do nothing) spells but if you do read on for ways to re-energize yourself because you must be energized to energize others.
Tips to get your mojo back:
- Accept it and go with it.
- If you don’t feel energized, maybe it’s time to go back to bed, take a bath, go for a walk or watch a movie. Sometimes your mind is simply too full to continue to process – so shut it off for a while
- Judge not.
- Not feeling energized is simply something that will pass, however it will stay longer if you judge yourself for the feeling. Most people have some down periods and they end sooner when you don’t judge them.
- Be with your pets
- Sometimes the most obvious thing is the one we miss. Our pets rarely display the down times we do unless they are sick – that’s something to consider for yourself – make sure you’re not coming down with something, but then, get into the petting mode, go roll in the grass, throw a ball and act like your furry friends.
- Sign up for something new
- When you used to sign up for classes, when you had school starting there was so much energy flowing – why not doing that again? We are even offering a new program for leaders called: The Ultimate Leadership Immersion Adventure and it starts in October. Schedule a complimentary session here to see if you’re ready.
As the summer comes to a close I’m looking forward to the smell in the air, to the crispness in the mornings, to the change in the weather and the changes in me too.
I welcome your comments – and if you think you’re ready to step it up as a leader – schedule your complimentary session now.
Shawna Schuh, CSP
Make plans to attend Pet Connections Expo today!
Pet Industry Woman of the Year Finalists
Dr. Judy Morgan, DVM
Dr. Sandra Faeh, DVM
Vicki Lynn Morgan
Kay Sumner, Melissa Jo Peltier, Sheila Emery
Rising Star Finalists
Lisa Beals, Fitness 4 Paws – Pages 16-17
Jodi Clock, Ask Jodi – Pages 20-21
Do you love The Weekly? Sign up HERE for The Monday Mindset weekly goodness!
Copyright © 2018 | Women In The Pet Industry Network | All rights reserved.